Dr. Marc Johnston
Specialist in Upper Cervical Atlas-Orthogonal
Undergraduate: Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches Texas
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Iowa
- Qualified Medical Examiner from the State of California
- Advanced Proficiency Rated in the Activator Techniques
- Experienced Gonstead Practitioner
- Atlas Orthogonal Certification
- Member of California Chiropractic Society
- A past President of Central Coast Chiropractic Society
- 32 years in Clinical Practice
- Hundreds of Auto Accident Cases
- Hundreds of injury cases
Mission Status: To help people restore their bodies to a naturally healthy
state through the most advanced and gentlest form of Chiropractic available in the world today.
Our office uses a variety of Chiropractic Techniques. We specialize in Upper Cervical Atlas-Orthogonal and
also use the Activator and Gonstead methods.
- Born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Raised in Longview, Texas
- Employed by the FBI from 1966-1968
- U.S. Army 1968-1970
- Chiropractic Family; Father was a Chiropractor and brother is currently a Chiropractor.